Hancock Early Childhood Center offers a full-day, tuition-based program to compliment our free half-day program. Both programs will be available Monday through Friday, with an option for four days for the half-day program. The half-day program has two sessions offered for you to choose from. The A.M. session is 8:30 -11:30, the P.M. session 12:15 – 3:15. We also offer before and after school care for a fee.
Please take note that the Pre-School does not offer transportation for your child. The Parent/Guardian will have to provide transportation for their child to and from school. Also, the student must be fully potty trained before the student will be able to enter into the Preschool Program.
The following documents are required for registration:
- The child’s official birth certificate issued by the Bureau of Vital Statistics. Hospital and Baptismal certificates will not be accepted. If you do not have the proper birth certificate at the time of your appointment, please call to reschedule.
- The parent or legal guardian’s proof of residency (see attached list). Enrollments will not be completed without proper proof of residency.
- The child’s current immunization records. (Requirements for Pre-School are: 4 DTaP/DT, 4 PCV (Pneumococcal), 3 IPV (Polio), 3 Hepatitis B, 3 HIB, 1 MMR, 1 Varicella)
- Any pertinent legal documentation (such as custody agreements, guardianship papers, or adoption papers). Divorced parents must provide a copy of the divorce decree, which states custody rights.
- Photo id of parent or legal guardian.
For additional information please contact: